High School Athletics
Omaha Christian Academy is a member of the Nebraska School Activities Association and the Nebraska Frontier Conference. OCA High School students participate in the following sports:
- Football (8-man)* – Coach Chuck Kuhns (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cheerleading – Coach Kim McCoy (email@example.com)
- Boy’s and Girl’s Cross Country – Coach Shanna Erwin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girl’s Volleyball – Coach Kendra Eveland (email@example.com)
- Boy’s Basketball – Coach Mike Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girl’s Basketball – Coach Kelly Greene (email@example.com)
- Boy’s Soccer (Co-op with Concordia. We play a JV schedule)
- Girl’s Soccer (Co-op with Concordia)
- Boy’s and Girl’s Track – Coach Mike Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boy’s Baseball (Co-op with Concordia)
- Girl’s Softball (Co-op with Mercy)
*All Home Football games are played at the Bennington Elementary School, 11620 N. 156th Street.
HOW TO USE FRONTIER CONFERENCE SITE:
1. On the Frontier Conference site, choose an “underlined date” on the calendar to view full details on games schedule for the month.
2. If you would like to view entire schedule by sport, under the calendar click VIEW SCHEDULES, select your sport, click VIEW.
Middle School Athletics
Omaha Christian Academy 7th and 8th grade students play sports as part of the Parochial Athletic League (PAL).
- Football (8-man) (Co-op with Brownell Talbot)
- Girl’s Volleyball
- Boy’s Basketball
- Girl’s Basketball
- Boy’s and Girl’s Track