Part-Time Tuition Requirements for Omaha Christian Academy 2021-2022
- Middle School and High School Homeschool students may attend OCA part-time.
- Homeschool students must adhere to the same registration process as our full-time students, including a family interview with our administrator
- Students may take 1 – 6 classes each day during a given semester.
- Parents must agree to:
1. OCA’s Statement of Faith
2. OCA’s Statement of Cooperation
- Parents and students must sign OCA’s Parent/Student Handbook acceptance agreement.
- Tuition rates for the 2021/2022 school year have not been approved by the board yet, but we anticipate the cost for each class to be about $1,500.
- Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of the semester.
- OCA will provide a full tuition refund if the student withdraws before the start of the 2nd week of classes.
- There is a $150 non-refundable registration fee due prior to the start school for students taking 1-3 classes.
- There is a $300 non-refundable registration fee due prior to the start of school for students taking 4 or more classes.
- Students must take 4 or more classes (in-person or online) to participate in OCA athletics.
- Students must register in advance and pay an additional free for college-credit courses.
- Contact the school for available class options and a class schedule.
- College courses include:
- Intro to Business
- Computer Science
- College Algebra
- Medical Terminology
- Human Growth & Development
- Western Civilization I
- College Writing