Are you excited to see Kirk Cameron?

Watch Kirk’s video to OCA here!

Join us for the Omaha Christian Academy 2021 Gala . . . featuring a night with Kirk Cameron!

WHO IS KIRK: Kirk is known for his role as Mike Seaver on the 80’s sitcom Growing Pains, a role for which he was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards. He has also made his mark with more recent roles in Fireproof and Left Behind.
At Omaha Christian Academy we believe in the importance of truth and the Bible. We value traditional marriage and family.

Kirk Cameron shares this passion with OCA. He will be speaking at the Gala about the importance of giving children a strong foundation in faith.

Tuition at OCA covers 80% of the annual operating budget. We hold this gala to raise $400,000 for the remaining 20% of needed funding.

Help us keep tuition affordable for families! You can help give students a Christian foundation in education by being a Gala sponsor or purchasing a ticket!

  • WHERE: A View on State Street (13467 State St, Omaha, NE)
  • WHEN: Thursday, October 28, 2021: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
  • TICKETS: $100 (all proceeds from the evening will benefit Omaha Christian Academy). Buy tickets here.
  • SPONSORSHIP: Sponsorships starting at $1,500. Sign up to be Sponsor Online or download or Sponsorship Form to send in a check.
  • BACKSTAGE PASS: $50 – Backstage Passes are available to the first 50 people who purchase a Backstage Pass (along with their individual ticket or table sponsorship).Enjoy meeting and interacting with Kirk Cameron at a private reception. Appetizers and soft drinks are included. Get Backstage Passes here.