Financial aid will open on March 1st 2023 and close on May 1st 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year.
If you are interested in applying for Financial aid for students entering grades K-12 for NEXT SCHOOL YEAR (2023-2024), please follow the Instructions below.
Step 1: Apply using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment tool. There is a $30 fee per family to submit an application. This amount is paid to FACTS and is non-refundable. To apply, visit: https://factsmgt.com/parents/.
Step 2: Complete and submit your application for the 2023-2024 school year by May 1, 2023. If you need help, please contact FACTS (866) 412-4637 directly. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Step 3: You will be notified of the amount of financial aid offered to your family via letter in early June. Awards are based on financial need as reported by FACTS. Financial aid must be accepted or declined by the designated date using the Acceptance Form enclosed with the letter.
NOTE: Families may be eligible for additional financial aid via Children’s Scholarship Fund (CSF). Children’s Scholarship Fund is NOT affiliated with OCA in any way. CSF is a separate nonprofit organization. The mission of CSF is to provide partial-tuition scholarships so children from low-income families can access the private or parochial K-8 education of their choice. CSF opens for applications on February 1, 2023, and the deadline to apply for funds is May 1, 2023. You will need to apply for CSF funds by visiting the CSF website (https://www.csfomaha.org/). Please do not return CSF applications to OCA.
• Financial aid is for tuition only.
• Financial aid is not transferable to another family, school or school year.
• Families must apply each school year for financial aid.
• Financial aid recipients must make tuition payments on time and in full to remain in good standing.
• Families who are not in good standing, will not be eligible for future financial aid.
• Students who receive financial aid are required to write or draw an anonymous thank you note.
• Students in 7th grade and above must maintain a 2.0 GPA each semester to maintain financial aid.
• Please call the school office at (402) 399-9565 if you have any questions regarding this process.
Notification: You will receive notification in writing of the amount of financial aid available to your family in early June. This amount must be accepted or declined via our acceptance form.