We hope you will join us on Thursday, March 4th for our annual Open House event.
- Learn about OCA’s mission, teaching methodology and curriculum
- Tour our facility
- Meet teachers and staff
- Engage with OCA parents and students
- Learn about extracurricular activities
- Receive information about OCA’s enrollment process and needs-based financial aid program (for K -12 students)
- 6:15 PM – 6:30 PM: Brief Welcome by Christi Krehbiel, Principal
- 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM: Tours / Meet Teachers
Attention Kindergarten Parents!
There is a Kindergarten Parent Information Meeting from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM in Mrs. Schmidt’s classroom during the Open House.
All parents (those who attend the open house and those who do not) are welcome to sign their child up for a 1-hour Kindergarten Roundup. This gives children who will start Kindergarten in the fall an opportunity to experience what Kindergarten will be like at OCA. If interested, please RSVP for one of these Kindergarten Roundup dates/times:
- Monday 3/15/21 Roundup from 10 – 11 AM
- Thursday 3/18/21 Roundup from 10 -11 AM
(Note: During the Roundup times, Kindergarten parents are invited to stay for a 1-hour Meet and Greet. Coffee and donuts/cookies will be provided.)