The OCA Difference
Parents select OCA for their child for a variety of reasons. We believe that our Engaging, Nurturing and Transforming Experience sets us apart from other schools in the community.
The following is our top 10 list of what parents describe as the OCA Difference:
1. Longevity – OCA is one of the oldest Christ-centered schools in the state of NE. Founded in 1972, OCA has remained committed to its mission of educating students in the light of Biblical Truth.
2. Christian Worldview – At the heart of an OCA education is the foundation of a Christian worldview that is integrated throughout every class, sport, performance or activity. Every student at OCA is challenged to grow in their spiritual walk through compelling chapels, service projects, and Christ-centered role models.
3. Safety – Safety is our first job. At OCA, we work very hard to protect every student’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual safety.
4. Comprehensive Education – Beginning in preschool, and culminating in 12th grade, students can experience an OCA education in one school.
5. Small Classes Sizes – OCA is uniquely blessed with a low teacher-student ratio which enables teachers to provide more individualized attention to students.
6. Challenging Academics – At OCA, we take our academic program seriously by providing students with a challenging education that prepares them for college and life.
7. Nurturing Community – Students at OCA become part of a nurturing community that is focused on the individual. It’s a lot like a family away from home. Our promise is to know your child, love your child and prepare your child.
8. Outstanding Faculty – Not only are our faculty passionate about their faith, they are committed to instilling a love for learning in the classroom and engaging students in the pursuit of knowledge and truth.
9. Competitive Athletics – Through our competitive athletic programs, students of all levels can play and participate. OCA offers athletic opportunities in football, baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, cross-county and track.
10. Creative Arts – Students are challenged to pursue their artistic and musical abilities through classes and programs in Art, Drama, Chorus, Choir, and Instrumental Band.