OMAHA CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
DEADLINE FOR UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR: May 1
If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR, please follow the instructions listed below.
Step 1: Apply using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment tool. There is a $30 annual fee per family to submit an application. This amount is paid to FACTS and is non-refundable. To apply, visit: https://factsmgt.com/parents/.
Step 2: Complete and submit your application by May 1st. If you need assistance, please contact FACTS (866) 412.4637 directly. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Step 3: Register your student(s) at OCA by May 1st. To register your student(s), complete an OCA registration forms and pay the registration fee for each student. Please contact the school office to request registration forms. Non-registered students will not be considered. If you should decline the scholarship award for any reason, your registration fee will be refunded.
Step 4: Scholarships will be awarded via letter in early June. Awards are based on financial need as reported by FACTS and will not exceed 50% of the tuition total. Awards must be accepted or declined by the designated date using the Acceptance Form enclosed with the letter. Lower income families may be eligible for additional tuition assistance via Children’s Scholarship Fund (https://www.csfomaha.org/).
• Scholarship awards are for tuition only.
• Scholarship awards are not transferable to another family, school or school year.
• Scholarship families must apply each year for assistance. Scholarship awards are not guaranteed and scholarship amounts are subject to change.
• Previous award recipients must make tuition payment on time and in full to remain in good standing.
• Families who are not in good standing, will not be eligible for future scholarship awards.
• Students who receive scholarship awards are required to write or draw an anonymous thank you note.
• Students in 4th grade and above must maintain a 2.0 GPA each semester to maintain their award.
• Please call the school office at (402) 399-9565 if you have any questions regarding this process.