CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We invite you to apply for a job at OCA!
Please review the job descriptions below and submit an application.
Current Job Openings (scroll for details):
– Facilities Manager
Benefits of working at OCA:
– Competitive Salary (varies based on candidates experience and skills)
– Health insurance
– Discount for children attending OCA
– Positive, Christian work environment
– Friendly and dedicated team
– Ability to impact the next generation with a Biblical worldview and Christian values
FACILITIES MANAGER – JOB DESCRIPTION
The Facilities Manager is responsible for:
- Building Cleaning and Maintenance
- Routinely check the cafeteria for cleanliness, especially on Chapel Day (Wednesdays); and do the same with the hallways.
- Empty trash, usually at the end of the day, but also as needed.
- Bathroom upkeep, through cleaning and stocking products.
- Maintain a neat appearance in the hallways, including glass cleaning and wiping up messes that appear from time to time.
- Replace light bulbs, and/or ceiling tiles, as needed.
- Inspect and replace air filters on quarterly basis.
- Janitorial Supplies
- Order and stock the supply room.
- Fill out purchase orders, submit to Principal for written approval.
- Ensure that all dispensers remain full or with sufficient product
- Outside Grounds
- Responsible for oversight on mowing & landscaping school grounds
- During winter months, ensuring snow and ice removed and that driveways and walkways remain clear and safe
- Licenses, permits & inspections
- Schedule necessary inspections and ensure school is compliant with all state and local regulations
- Vehicles and Transportation
- Maintain school vans and bus, and/or manage needed maintenance
- If licensed, serve as a bus driver to day-school activities (field trips, etc.)
- Special events
- Prepare the gym for home games/activities, and ensure that the gym has been cleaned after the game; this includes maintaining the gym floor on a regular basis. (Works with Athletic Director on this item.)
- For other events, this position helps set-up for activities in the cafeteria, or in classrooms, and prepares the building for use on the following days.
- Strategic Planning
- Assess future building needs and coordinate with Director of Operations on the most efficient ways to resolve potential maintenance issues
- Understand the current guidelines for safety and works with management to ensure that all regulatory mandates are followed, documented and maintained.
- Meet regularly with the Director of Operations to evaluate needs and concerns.
*Download and fill out the staff application, statement of faith, and release of records and email it to the John Parsons (Director of Operations) at email@example.com.