What does the OCA Booster Club do?
The OCA Booster Club exists to support arts and athletics at OCA. The body of parents and volunteers raise money for OCA’s athletics and arts activities through various fundraising channels, including concessions sales. Booster Club funds are intended to supplement gate fees, athletics fees, OCA’s athletics budget, and arts fundraisers.
When does the Booster Club meet?
The club meets the second Monday of each month at 7:30 PM in the OCA library.
Who are the Booster Club officers this school year?
- President: David & Nicola French
- Vice – President: Eric & Michelle Martinson
- Secretary: TBD
- Treasurer: Chris & Wendy Bergstrom
How can I contact the Booster Club?
How can I support the Booster Club?
- Join the Booster Club / Attend Booster Club Meetings
- Serve as a Booster Club officer
- Pray for the safety and protection of our students and coaches
- Attend the games and cheer on the Eagles
- Attend concerts and recitals
- Purchase spirit wear
- Purchase concessions
- Make a donation to the OCA Booster Club
- Home game concessions
- Senior Night
- Pack the Gym
- Bucks for Baskets
- Social Media
- Spring Athletic Kickoff
- Open House
- And much more!
How can I learn about specific volunteer opportunities?
How can I learn more about OCA’s Booster Club activities?
Does OCA have a game schedule?
Yes, please see our Athletics page.
How can I learn about becoming a Booster Club advertiser?
How can I order OCA spirit wear?
Click the following link or make a purchase/place your order at an OCA athletic event.